These links are the pages I have found most helpful in figuring out this whole Jeep thing and the CJ2A in particular.
General Information and Discussion Sites
- The CJ2A Page
- This appears to be the most active forum page on the CJ2A.
- This site has the most up to date listings for jeeps for sale. It looks as though they aggregate from multiple sites (including craigslist). This is probably the best place to go if you are looking for a jeep to buy, it is the site I used to find mine.
- Parts Database
- This site provides a web form for looking up parts lists by part group and sub-assembly. It is nice for a quick check on bolt sizes etc. but doesn't look like exploded views are available.
- Surplus City Jeep Parts
- These guys provide a nice website that show exploded views and parts lists
- Rick Stivers T-90 Rebuild Guide
- This seems to be the authoritative source for detailed instructions on rebuilding the T-90 transmission.
- T-90 Exploded View
- The image links on the T-90 rebuild page were broken when I was looking for the info, this PDF offers an exploded view with an explanation of each of the parts.